Thursday, October 23, 2008

20081023

Rest day. I needed it. Bad.
I was feeling tore up from the floor up when I got home last night, so I committed myself to doing nothing today.
You know, except that set of 40 kg. snatches.
I'm up around 170 lbs. and climbing. My shirts don't fit anymore. I've always worn smalls or mediums. My mediums are like a second skin. I put on my formerly too big bad ass Pantera shirt and it fits properly as it's a large. I'm a little bummed as I have some kick ass t-shirts. I have a bad ass 7 year old Guinness shirt and my New Orleans Gator Wrestling shirt, as well as a t-shirt I got from Sun Studios in Memphis. Looks like I have to go back to Memphis.
Let's hear it for military pressing, squatting, and bench pressing.
Oh yeah, and shoveling food in your mouth and drinking milk like it's going out of style.

No comments: