Tuesday, May 13, 2008

20080513

I think that taking two days off in a row throws me off a bit. Being lazy for four days and not filing down the calluses makes for cranks hands. My diet being upside down for said four days was also bad. That being said, I was pretty happy with how today went.

Max VO2 36/36 20 sets
First 10 sets- 20 kg. 15 reps per
Second 10 sets- 15 kg. 18 reps per

The negating factor here was that I sustained a small tear on my left hand deadlifting last week (go figure) and could feel it was in danger of opening back up. The 16 is easier to control, thus the downgrade.

Definitely lagging today, and the primary culprit was diet. I've been working on a couple alterations to halt my weight drop, and it worked, but something was off that required tightening. I felt myself coming out of it this afternoon and I feel that tomorrow will be better.

Recovery today was good. Lots of foam roller, on my own and with clients. I refrained from doing too many demos today to give myself some more rest. The weather is nice now so I'm looking forward to integrating some running into the training.

No comments: