Saturday, June 7, 2008

20080606

Man, today was a rough day at the office.

Deadlift/ Snatch

2 sets fo warm up
Deadlift 2x225
Snatch 5x24 kg.

6 work sets
Deadlift 2x315
Snatch 5x32kg.

I hit sets of 5 pull ups between practically every set. It's nice to actually be able to train pull ups! For the past couple years anytime I try to do pull ups it's like a knife in my left elbow. Even picking up a cup could be painful. Now with the zyflamend, myofascial release work, and stretching I am almost completely pain free.

I can feel myself getting stronger in this. The midway snatch sets went up easy, and I can almost perceive a 5 minute test with the 32 in the not so distant future.
Deadlifts went up relatively easy as well, no real problems. More mentally taxing than anything else. About halfway through through he workout, walking back up to that deadlift bar starts grinding away at me. I bumped up the weight a hair this time as that 305 was too easy.

My weight has stabilized at 160 lbs. which seems to be working pretty well.

No comments: