Saturday, February 9, 2008

20080209

I've decided to put my training logs online as I think it will keep me honest, and make me work harder.

Decided to train at Equinox Palo Alto today. I like freaking everyone out while they're rocking the leg extension machine and riding their stationary bikes going nowhere.

Wasn't especialy psyched today due to family nonsense, but I got it done anyway. Lots of core work today.

Top Position Windmills- 3x24 kilos
Rack Walks- 50 feetx48 kilos
Top and Bottom Position Windmills- 3x24 kilos each hand
Towel farmer's carry- 50 feetx 2 24 kilos
Rack Walks- 50 feetx48 kilos
Overhead Sit Ups (sit ups performed holding kettlebell straight up) 5x24 kilos
Bent Press- 3x16 kilos
OH Sit Ups- 5x32 kilos
Rack Walks- 50 feetx64 kilos
Bar Crawls (performed by going hand over hand back and forth across the pull ups bar)
Bent Press- 3x24 kilos
Towel Farmer's Carry- 50 feet x 2 32 kilos
OH Sit Ups- 5x32 kilos
Bar Crawls

I have a long day of driving tomorrow (six hours on the road) but I'm going to get in and pull a max deadlift.

No comments: