Wednesday, February 13, 2008

20080213

More core today. This training cycle is working out pretty good for me and I think I'll stick with it through the TSC. My weight is dropping, but all fat loss I believe. I'm getting leaner but not losing any noticeable muscle mass.
So I'm currently breaking it down to 2 days- Max VO2, 2 Days- Heavy core work, 2 days of deadlift and max 24 kilo snatches in 5 minutes.
I'll keep this up for about 3 weeks and then back down a hair. Still greasing the groove with pull ups.

Overhead sit ups- 5x16 kilos
Windmills- 3x24 kilos
OH Sit ups- 5x24 kilos
Top and bottom position windmills- 3x 24 kilos each hand.
OH Sit ups- 5x32 kilos
One handed short cycle- 5x 32 kilos each hand.
Windmills- 2x32 kilos
OH Sit ups- 3x48 kilos
Top and bottom position windmills- 2x32 kilos in each hand.

The skeleton of this workout remains the same I just change out some of the element.

No comments: