Friday, November 7, 2008

20071107

Squat Day

3 sets of 5 reps- 225 lbs.
2 sets of 5 reps- 245 lbs.

I'm getting better with this, ironing out nuances of technique.

Note: Had a conversation with a friend of mine who works as a trainer at Equinox and has a strong powerlifting background. He has observed my squat and noted that while I have a pretty narrow stance it doesn't seem to be a problem, and that I'm getting pretty deep. So far so good.

Nail Bending
15 green nails back to back.

I can't say this was ever really hard. I don't think the yellow nail should be stopping me like this. I'm going to do some serious studying this weekend and work on technique. Right index finger is already feeling better.

Overhead sit ups
24 kg. 5/5
32 kg. 3/3

TGU (two bells in one hand)
24 kg.
1/1
1/1
28 kg.
1/1
1/1

I like these more and more.

174 lbs. today. Holy crap I'm a giant. :)

No comments: