Monday, November 3, 2008

20081102

Squats
---
5x5 225 lbs.
Pinch Plate curls (2 10 lbs. plates) 3x5
Nail bending
Tried to straighten out some green nails. got them back to a right angle, mostly. :)


My schedule is a little goofy for the next couple of weeks, so some days will shift around.
Tomorrow I'm going to sit down and lock down the new routine. What I've been doing has been okay as I'm basing it around three primary lifts to bring overall strength up, but I need to get specific again. I still want to fit in the squats, deads, and bench press, but I need to hit the presses and pull ups harder, so I'm going to take it back to the low/ high volume approach.

It should look something like this-

Day 1: Squats/ Swings
Day 2: Bench/ Low Volume Mil Press
Day 3: Deadlift/ Heavy Swings
Day 4: Off
Day 5: High Volume Pull Ups
Day 6: Squats/ Swings
Day 7: Nail Bending/ High Volume Presses

Assistance exercises to be rotated in: Jump Stretch crush lifts, suitcase deadlifts, Windmills, Bent Press

As you can see there are more swings in this rotation. I haven't done jack for my conditioning lately, so I need to bump that up if I still plan on doing TSC in April.

No comments: