Saturday, November 1, 2008

20081031

Squat Day
---
Went off the rails a bit today, but not badly. I think I've milked the 20 rep squats dry as my form is getting funky trying to grind through it. Others may persevere, but I see more value in stepping back and re-assessing.
I changed up the weight and hit lower reps.
5x205
5x205
3x225
3x225
3x225
1x275
1x275
1x275

These felt pretty good, no problems. Leg are definitely stronger and I kept my form tight. This weekend I'm going to do some research and put together a solid squat program.
I hit some plate curls with two 10's pinched together in between sets and even a few sets of one handed barbell curls. That got some weird looks.

Hit the bent press. Sets of 3 with the 24 kg. and some singles on the right with the 32 kg. Pretty easy and I'm going to work up on the barbell. My trouble bent pressing on the left appears to be flexibility related, so I'm going to work on that.

No comments: