Friday, September 5, 2008

20080905

I'm not going to get into much detail with today as it was a blend of everything. I'm still smoked from the first three days of the new cycle, so I took yesterday off and backed it off a bit today.

Get Ups- Started with the 28kg 3/3
Then moved it up to the 32 kg. for singles. These went up easily. Then I bumped up to the 40 kg. and was surprised to find these also went up easy, at least on the left. I was stopped cold on my right, which is weird as my right is stronger. I'm doing something form wise on my left that is working better.

Snatches- Sets of 10/10 on the 28 kg. Went for about 5 total sets= 100 snatches. I haven't been filing like I should and I felt it.

Bent Press and Windmills- Fooled around with form, only went up to the 28 kg. on both.

Finished up with some presses- Singles on the 28 kg.

Then I went out to the soccer field to run my RKC candidates through their prep course. Good times.

No comments: