Sunday, September 7, 2008

20080907


Pressing matters.
Ha ha. Okay, I'm tired.
Did a bunch of presses today.
10x3/3 on the 24 kg.
Fooled around with my bottoms up press with the 24 kg. as well. Right hand no problem, left hand big problem. I'm going to start working seriously on evening those out, as I thing a deficit in my left side will inhibit my ability to press the beast.
Decided today I'm going to do the elite division for the TSC. I really think I can hit 70-80 snatches on the 32 kg. which is good. I've pretty much just lost interest in snatching the 24 kg. at hyper speed, and feel I've aquitted myself of my previous defeat in said category. It doesn't make sense to take everything to a certain strength level and have one area left behind. Just my thoughts on the matter.

No comments: