Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Summing up the week

I've been remiss this week. Mostly I've just been working on technique issues in the 32 kg. snatch, and some deadlift stuff. Managed to tweak my right forearm pretty good doing a 44 kg. TGU monday, but it'll be fine for Saturday. Not any form issue on the TGU, the bell's just damn heavy.
Military presses with the 32 kg. have been getting easier, which means my pressing schedule works.
I pulled some deads today at Equinox to hone in on form and test my baselines. I worked up to a single pull of 385 lbs., just two pounds below my max at the last TSC. It went up hard, but I can tell I can pull more, so my goal is to break 400. Hip drive is much better, and I can feel that I'm a lot tighter than I used to be. Tomorrow I'm going to do a little snatching, and then take Friday off.

No comments: