Tuesday, September 16, 2008

20080916

Low Volume Pistols and Nail Bending
---
Pistols
2x1/1 12 kg.
2x1/1 16 kg.
6x1/1 20 kg. right/ 16 kg. left

Big difference in strength from right to left. I have to fix that. The 20 kg. pistols on the right were fairly easy, so I'll most likely bump this up to 24 kg. next time. I definitely found a good groove with these. I worked a lot on keeping my forward heel from tapping the floor. I watched Brett failing people for that at the Beast Challenge, so I'm really going to stay on top of that. A big factor is increasing my flexibility.

Bending
3 white nails and two green nails went down without a fight. This wasn't too difficult, but I'm still going to give it a week or two before bumping up, and work through the rest of the stock. I used double overhand for everything as I really feel I can get my lats behind the bend. I'm going to practice the anchor/driver next time.

No comments: