Friday, September 19, 2008

20080919

High Volume Pistols... kind of.
---
I was surprised at how much these smoked me. However, I do have to say that they became easier as I went, to a point.

5x3/3 12 kg.
3x3/2 8 kg. (Left leg was toasted by now)

Not anywhere near as many as I was supposed to get, but a good start. I'll probably start on the 8 kg. and stay there next time as I'm supposed to ultimately get 100 reps on each leg. Yeah, I know.

I also did some nail bending with a couple of the trainers. Hit five white nails and five green. Three of the greens went back to back. This is much easier now. I can carry on a conversation while I bend the whites. Going back to back with the greens is a good overload method. The third one went a lot harder and this will help me build up to the yellow. I made a run at the yellow but it wasn't happening. Tara tried to bend the white nail but it stopped her. I can see that better technique and getting everything tighter will allow her to do it, as she has a crazy strong grip from all the massage work.

No comments: